The first Alfa Romeo ever to showcase a hybrid engine, the new Tonale. A C-SUV that reinvents sportiness with a distinctive Italian design.
The Alfa Romeo Special Series was made to stand out for the crowd. Each of these limited editions has a unique character, but they are all elegant, bold and beautiful.
The award winning Alfa Romeo sports saloon. Italian design and high performance engines guarantee a driving experience as close to perfection as possible.
The first Alfa Romeo SUV. Sportiness and elegance meet versatility and comfort.
The Quadrifoglio is the emblem that distinguishes our most competitive models.
Born as a sporting legend in 1923, it became the symbol of excellence of the Alfa Romeo gamma.
Social Media Content Use Terms and Conditions
2. In these Terms, “Content” refers to the photo and/or video, including any sound and accompanying text posted through your account on social media, accompanying metadata such as time and place of creation, your username, and links to your social media profile.
“Company”, “We”, “our; or “us” refer to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd, Company number: 0201514 whose registered office is at Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND. “You” or “your” refer to the person who is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions in the manner referred to in condition 1 above.
3. You grant the Company a right to use and display the Content, in any media, worldwide, for any lawful commercial purpose, in original or edited form, including: on the Company’s ’s social media accounts, websites, blogs, digital displays, advertising, and generally in the promotion of the Company’s products or services. Such rights also extend to the Company’s subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, assigns, licensees, and anyone else acting on behalf of the Company.
4. The Company’s rights to use your Content last indefinitely until canceled by you, which you can do at any time by contacting us by email: email@example.com. After cancellation we will not reuse your Content. However, please note that past posts may remain visible, and we will retain your Content for 3 months after cancellation.
5. The rights you grant to the Company are non-exclusive and (subject to the Company’s rights) you retain all rights to use the Content for your own purposes. We will not pay any royalties or compensation to you or any third party for use of the Content. Use is at the Company’s discretion and the Company is not obliged to use your Content in any particular way or at all.
6. You agree that you do not have any right to review, approve, or object to the Company’s use of your Content or advertising copy, or to be identified as the author/creator of the Content.
7. The Company respects applicable laws and the rights of others and wishes to avoid using any content that does not. By agreeing to these Terms you represent and warrant to the Company that:
(a) the Content is your original work and you own it and all intellectual property rights in it and have all necessary rights to grant us the rights set out in these Terms (including in relation to copyrights, trademarks, private or public buildings, performances, sounds, and music) or, if you are not the owner of such rights, you have already obtained permission from the owner of such rights, and will inform us if this is incorrect or such permission is withdrawn at any time;
(b) the Company’s use of your Content as provided herein will not infringe intellectual property, privacy, image, performance, or publicity rights, or any other rights (including privacy rights) of any third party, require the payment of any compensation to any third party, or breach any applicable laws;
(c) nothing in your Content will be illegal, defamatory, obscene, or threatening to any third party; and
(d) you are over 18 years of age and have the right to agree to these Terms.
8. You will hold the Company harmless and indemnify us against any actions, loss and damage arising out of any claims by third parties in connection with the Content, including for breach of intellectual property, data protection, privacy, image, performance, or publicity rights
9. The Content may contain information about you or identifiable individuals which constitutes personal data under applicable laws.
10. By agreeing to these Terms you give your consent to the processing of such personal data by the Company for the purposes set out in these Terms.
11. Where any personal data relating to any other person appears in the Content you warrant that you also have obtained their consent for processing of such personal data.
13. The Company is the controller of your personal data and individuals can obtain further information or exercise any of their legal rights by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company also engages data providers or service providers to assist with the processing of personal data, including Qubeeo Limited, located in the UK, who provides content curation, hosting, showcasing, and analytics services.
14. These terms and conditions are to be interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.