ALFA ROMEO GIULIA
LET BEAUTY DRIVE YOU
Make excellence your standard
Italian design in pure Alfa Romeo style
Perfect balance, for uncompromising driving dynamics
Greater precision, maximum comfort
BEAUTY IN MOTION
An unmistakable silhouette that combines cutting-edge engineering and aerodynamics, to create a car of unrivalled beauty.
The Bi-Xenon adaptive headlights provide optimal illumination .
19" alloy wheels with coloured brake calipers.
Rear LED lights
The Iconic Alfa Romeo Trilobe
The Sprint trim features Dark Miron details.
Front bumper with Alfa Romeo trilobe.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT…
Discover what others are saying about the Alfa Romeo Giulia
Driver focused cockpit where form, substance and beauty have been focused together to provide a unique driving experience.
Heated, multi-functional, leather steering wheel with aluminium paddle shifts.
The perfection of the Harman Kardon sound system, with 13 speakers and subwoofers, for a total power of 9000 W.
Aluminium foot pedals for an even sportier driving experience.
7" TFT colour instrument cluster, for complete vision of all the active safety systems and navigation information.
Dual-zone automatic climate control, for enhanced comfort
A cordless charger in the heart of your Giulia allows you to quickly recharge your smartphone without the need of cables.
40/20/40 rear seats with built-in arm rests
Leather wrapped gear stick.
Rotary Pad to manage and interact with onboard systems.
8.8”Multi-Touch display with interactive widgets.
ALFA ROMEO GIULIA VELOCE TI
Discover the top of the range Giulia Veloce Ti which combines sportiness with elegance, to embody the true Alfa Romeo Style.
Sports Leather and Alcantara Seats
Leather and Alcantara Sports seats to ensure that your driving in full Veloce Ti comfort and style. With optional red or green and white stitching available so you can drive your Giulia Veloce Ti, your way.
Carbon trilobe Grille
The Giulia Veloce Ti comes with the Carbon Pack as standard which includes the iconic Alfa trilobe grille with a carbon finish. Complimented by carbon exterior mirror caps, side skirt and spoiler for an overall exclusive Veloce Ti look.
Driver Assistance Pack Plus
With Driver Assistance Pack included as standard you can ensure a balance of passionate, hands on driving and cutting edge automated technology. Features include – Lane Keeping Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition, Active Blind Spot assist and many more
BEAUTY SHAPED BY TECHNOLOGY
LATEST GENERATION ADVANCED
DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS
The Alfa Romeo Giulia has mastered the art of balancing the passion from hands-on driving with cutting edge automated driving technology. With second level autonomous driving, the Giulia is now equipped with systems that intelligently monitor the vehicles surroundings without taking away the pleasure of driving.
LANE KEEPING ASSIST
Thanks to Lane Keeping Assist, Alfa Romeo Giulia helps you stay on the right course. If your car starts to stray out of the lane the system actively intervenes to keep you within the lines.
ACTIVE BLIND SPOT ASSIST
To avoid side-on collisions with cars in the adjacent lanes, Active Blind Spot Assist will give you a visual warning and actively take control of the wheel.
TRAFFIC JAM AND HIGHWAY ASSIST
Thanks to the combination of Active Cruise Control functions, Traffic Jam Assist not only autonomously manages the car's speed to keep you at a safe distance from the vehicle in front, but it also helps keep you in the lane, on both city streets and the highway.
intelligent speed control
Active Cruise Control allows you to maintain a constant speed, without having to push down on the accelerator, and also adapts the distance between you and the vehicle ahead.
Available by end of February 2020
TRAFFIC SIGN RECOGNITION
Giulia comes equipped with a state-of-theart Traffic Sign Recognition and an intelligent speed advisor that alerts drivers to changes in the legal speed limit. If the Active Cruise Control is activated, the speed is automatically adjusted touching steering wheel controls
DRIVER ATTENTION ASSIST
Driver Attention Assist detects any tiredness in the person behind the wheel of an Alfa Romeo Giulia, by monitoring their driving style and the length of the journey, and warns him or her through alert signals and the symbol of a cup on the TFT display.
JUST ONE TOUCH
Simple and intuitive so you’re enjoyment of driving an Alfa Romeo Giulia is not interrupted. The new infotainment system has been completely redesigned and enriched with a 8.7” touchscreen display.
With Apple Car Play, you can use all your iPhone's functions and apps through the Alfa Romeo Giulia infotainment system. Without ever taking your hands off the wheel.
Connect your smartphone via Bluetooth to easily receive and make phone calls, reproduce incoming text messages or use voice to dictate outgoing messages, all whilst sat behind the wheel.
A new infotainment system with interactive widgets that have been specifically designed to be simple and immediate to use.
With its optimised interface and increased ease of use, the new navigator provides an unprecedented driving experience.
FOR A SYMPHONY OF MECHANICS AND EMOTIONS
N, Natural mode, with a standard engine and gearbox response and a more comfortable suspension set-up.
A, Advanced Efficiency. For all those occasions when you want to stress efficiency over performance.
REAR-WHEEL DRIVE/WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION
- 2.0 Turbo Petrol 280hp Veloce ti
- 19" dark 5-hole alloy wheels
- Veloce ti carbon pack
- Driver assistance pack plus
- Quadrifoglio leather & alcantara sports seats
Other standard equipment
- 8 Way power front seats with driver memory and 4-way power lumbar adjust
- Carbon fibre interior accents
- Front courtesy map lamps
- Laminated glass (additional soundproofing)
- Leather dashboard, door panels and central armrest
- Quadrifoglio leather & Alcantara sports seats
- Automatic high beam assistant
- Outside rearview mirror with electrochromic autodimming
- Interior rearview mirror with electrochromic autodimming
- Active blind spot
- Lane keep assist
- Traffic sign recognition (TSR)
- Drowsy driver detection
- Intelligent speed control
- Traffic jam assist
- Highway assist system (HAS)
- Headlamp washers
- Bi-xenon headlamps 35W with adaptive frontlight system (AFS)
- Carbon fibre side skirt
- Carbon fibre rear spoiler
- Carbon fibre "V" shield
- Carbon fibre mirror covers
- 2.0 Turbo Petrol 200hp with ZF 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 2.2 Turbo Diesel 190hp with ZF 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 18" alloy wheels
- Active cruise control
- Cold weather pack
- Faux leather seats
- Sports leather steering wheel
Other standard equipment
- 7" Colour TFT instrument cluster
- 12V power outlet
- Active cruise control
- Alarm system with bonnet and intrusion protection
- Alfa multitouch 3D Navigation 8.8"
- Infotainment system (radio, 3D Navigation, MP3, AUX-in, bluetooth)
- Aluminium sport pedals & footrest
- Aluminium kick plate
- Autonomous emergency braking (AEB)
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- 'Sprint' badge
- Bi-xenon headlights - 25W
- Connectivity - USB & AUX-in armrest ports
- Dark finish exhaust finisher
- Dark finish 'Giulia' badge
- Dark finish 'V' grille
- Dusk sensor
- Electrically adjustable & folding door mirrors
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Faux-leather and cloth seats
- Front airbag deactivation on passenger's side
- Lane departure warning (LDW)
- Rear-view camera with dynamic gridlines
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Remote central door locks
- Sporty steering wheel - leather wrapped
- Sports leather gearstick
- Steering wheel controls
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- USB - centre console front
- 2.0 Turbo Petrol 280hp with ZF 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 19" Dark Petal Alloy wheels
- Aluminium shift paddles
- Sports front & rear bumpers
- Engine sound enhancement
Other standard equipment
- 19" Alloy wheels
- 40/20/40 Split folding rear seats
- Aluminium shift paddles on steering column
- Cold weather pack
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated washer nozzles
- Convenience pack
- Exterior door handle lights
- Keyless entry
- Instrument panel storage compartment on driver side
- Sun visor with illuminated vanity mirror
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Dark rooflining
- Dark finish 'Veloce' badge
- Electrically adjustable seats
- Monochrome central wheel caps
- Sports front and rear bumpers
- Upgraded braking system
- Veloce sports leather seats
- Wireless charging pad
Click here for more information.
In any emergency, My Assistant allows you to contact our dedicated call centres that will do everything they can to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
With My Remote you can now Interact with your Alfa Romeo Giulia from a distance: lock doors, turn on lights and much, much more, all directly from your smartphone or smartwatch.
With MyCar, you can now keep all your Alfa Romeo Giulia function settings constantly under control, directly from your smartphone or computer -- even when you're not behind the wheel.
With My Navigation, the Alfa Romeo Giulia driving experience is now even more complete, thanks to real-time updates on traffic, weather and/or road conditions, and it even lets you look up destinations and places of interest on your smartphone and send them to your on board navigator.
With My Wi-Fi, you can now share a wireless internet connection with all the passegers in your Alfa Romeo Giulia
MY THEFT ASSISTANCE
Protect your Giulia with My Theft Assistance, the Alfa Connect Services service that notifies your App of any suspicious events, like attempted theft, unauthorized towing, or disconection of the battery.
**Versions with Q4 AWD System
Boot capacity (l): 480
MORE EXCLUSIVE THAN EVER
Customise your Giulietta with exclusive accessories
Alfa Romeo Giulia range CO2 emission (weighted, combined) (g/km): 169 - 164. Fuel consumption (weighted, combined) (l/100 km): 7.2 - 7.3; Values calculated on the basis of WLTP procedure (Regulation (EU) 2018/1832).
Fuel consumption and CO2 figures are provided for comparative purposes only and may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. Only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other cars tested to the same technical procedure