1. The Content
1.1 By responding “#YesAlfaRomeo”, you give FCA Italy S.p.A. (“FCA”) the right to:
- Use your photos, videos, posts or other online content as selected (the “Content") for commercial purposes, on any social media platform, in the promotion of FCA products or services;
- Copy, issue copies, or communicate the Content to the public; and
- Modify and manipulate the Content, respecting the dignity and decorum of any portrayed subjects, all without paying any compensation, either now or in the future, for any reason, to you or third parties with no right for you to examine or approve the finished product or have any right of attribution in the Content.
1.2 By responding “#YesAlfaRomeo”, you agree that FCA’s subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, assignees, licensees and anyone else acting on behalf of FCA, or with the permission of FCA, have the right to use the Content as provided above.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1 By responding “#YesAlfaRomeo” you warrant that:
- the Content is intellectual property owned by you and does not originate from another source;
- the Content does not violate any copyright or other third party rights;
- you have obtained all necessary permissions of any third parties whose images appear in the Content;
- nothing in the Content you have provided can be considered defamatory, obscene or threatening to any third party; and
- you are of legal age and have the right to accept these terms and conditions.
2.2 By responding “#YesAlfaRomeo”, you agree to indemnify FCA, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, assignees, licensees and anyone else acting on behalf of FCA, or with the permission of FCA from any first or third party intellectual property claims related to the Content as well as all damages, direct and indirect, costs, charges and expenses (including legal ones) that may be incurred by FCA.
3. Data Protection
3.1 The Data Controller is FCA Italy S.p.A., with registered office in Corso Giovanni Agnelli 200 - 10135 Turin.
3.2 FCA Italy S.p.A. has designated the Personal Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by email at email@example.com. 3.3 The Data Controller processes the following personal data:
(a) Contact details.
3.4 The Data Controller will hold your data for six years, without prejudice to your right to revoke the consent legitimately given.
3.5 For the processing, your explicit consent is required, which represents the legal basis of the processing.
3.6 The personal data collected will be processed manually and / or with the support of IT for the following purposes:
(a) The implementation of the "#YesAlfaRomeo" initiative and the purposes indicated in the Terms and Conditions.
3.7 Your data may be made accessible and / or transferred for the purposes referred to in point 3.6:
(a) to employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller appointed as Data Processors.
By replying to #YesAlfaRomeo, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions